Hey Everyone! Happy Friday all! <3
So yesterday was indeed Me and Hubby's 11 Year anniversary - yes we still celebrate our anniversary of when we first started dating.. and we also celebrate our wedding anniversary as well.. but i'm proud to say we've been together for 11 years! such an amazing time of my life with such an amazing person! i'm so truly blessed :)
Since we worked and were pretty much busy with Tianna's birthday party plans - we decided to just go out to dinner just the two of us.. I always have a blast with my husband <3 .. and yesterday was our off day from the gym...
today is a new day - after a super tiring day from work... I have been feeling really sickly lately.. sore throat, coughing & the sniffles.. but despite all of this and being super tired from the girls waking up at night last night.. I was determined to go to the gym.. I feel it's really important to go to the gym the times when you are struggling the most.. i'm SO glad that I went.. i feel great! anywho here's my workout for today..
- Bent Over Dumbbell Rows - 35lbs - 5 sets of 5 repetitions
- Cable Rows - 60lbs - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- Hyperextensions - bodyweight - 3 sets of 15 repetitions
- Bench Press- 65lbs - 5 sets of 5 repetitions
- Inclined Dumbbell Press - 15lbs each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- Dumbbell Flys (Machine) - 25lbs - 4 sets of 20 repetitions (this was just added as a finisher)
- Seated Calve raises - 45lbs - 3 sets of 12 repetitions (pausing at the bottom of each rep)
- 3 sets of 30 lying crunches
- 3 sets of 12 weighted (30lbs) side crunches
and that was it for my workout! it's super late now and i've got to get a lot of stuff ready for Tianna's birthday party tomorrow! SUPER Excited! I know i'm still behind on a lot of posts.. but once this is done - i'll be able to catch up (from IMATS haul, to june faves etc! so stay tuned!) have an awesome weekend everyone! :)