Saturday, July 2, 2011

Gym Session :: 07/02/2011

Woo hoo! Way to start off July by going to the gym! :) today was My Chest/Back Split... :) here's what I did.. 




Back:
- Cable Row - 75lbs - 5 sets of 5 repetitions
- Lat Pull Down (Wide Grip) - 60lbs - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- Bent over Dumbbell Rows - 37.5lbs each hand  - 3 sets of 8 repetitions

Chest:
- Barbell Bench Press - 65lbs - 5 sets of 5 repetitions
- Incline Dumbbell Press - 15lbs each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- Dumbbell Flyes - 10lbs each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions

Abs:
- Crunches - (Ab Machine) - 3 sets of 30 repetitions
- Leg Lifts - (bodyweight) - 3 sets of 25 repetitions

Cardio:
- 10 minutes on elliptical
- 15 minutes on treadmill (incline - light jog)

I also did some shoulder exercises.. but don't even know what in the world to call them lol.. it's something i'd have to show you all.. but yea worked out my shoulders very lightly..

I am SO pooped.. Hubby and I watched transformers 3 last night in 3D.. didn't get home until 2:30AM. and i was just not able to fall asleep until like 6AM! had to wake up at 8AM to get my daughter ready for ballet class... then afterwards had to get ready for My husband's basketball game (they won woo hoo!) .. and quickly went to the gym thereafter.  I am running on barely any sleep the past week.. don't know how i'm even functioning.. but I am! :P

Hope you all had an awesome Saturday! :) til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review