Sunday, July 17, 2011

Gym Session :: 07/17/2011

Hey Everyone! This past week has been super crazy! I actually was really sick - had to go to the Doctor's twice.. and I was just a mess..


Also - My Husband's cousin's wedding was yesterday and although I have only been to like 3 weddings my whole life lol.. this one hands down was the most beautiful wedding i've attended. My Oldest daughter Tianna was one of the flower girls and it was such an amazing wedding. The venue was perfect and the setting was just so fitting. Had a lot of fun. so was not able to go to the gym as planned as of course Hubby & I are last minute shoppers and were trying to get an outfit the day of the event LOL.


Mind you i'm terrible at these kind of events on what to wear - the lady at Express had suggested a Red dress - was not sure if it was appropriate - so I asked my twitter friends and got sooo many mixed answers of yes, Go for it, to no way! lol..


luckily the dress looked horrid on me and I decided to go with a black dress, simple eyes and red lips. very elegant as I recall my hubby said :P (mind you I rarely ever wear Red lipstick!)


so we went to the Gym this evening (His other cousins and family members were still here from out of town to attend the wedding so we had lunch with them at a Seafood Buffet called Hokkaido - SUPER delicious.


was glad to be in the gym again - but of course it's a set back because of me being sick.. but that's all part of this journey! :) so this was my workout for the day.



Back:
- Cable Rows
60lbsx5
75lbsx5
75lbsx5
75lbsx5
75lbsx5

- Lat Pull Downs
60lbsx8 (warm-up)
60lbsx8
60lbsx8
(I varied the grip and width on each set)

Chest:
- Bench Press
65lbsx5
65lbsx5
65lbsx5
65lbsx5
65lbsx5

- Incline Dumbbell Press
17.5lbsx8
17.5lbsx8
17.5lbsx8

- Pec Flys
10lbsx10
10lbsx10
10lbsx10

Going to have to makeup for Friday & Saturday's missed session this week! wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review