So yesterday was My Husband's Birthday & also our youngest Daughter's Ballet Recital.. we had tons of fun watching our little one perform! i'll have to edit the video and post it on here - i'll make a separate entry for that :)
Didn't get to go to the gym yesterday due to all the preparations for the ballet recital (i had volunteered as well so had to be there a bit early).. We did go to Kyoto Buffet in Glendale afterwards to celebrate Hubby's Birthday & also to eat - because i was in such a rush - i didn't get a chance to eat (Shame on me, i know!) but today's a better day!
So we dropped off our little ones at school and headed over to the gym - it was really nice and empty!
I decided to do Back, Shoulders & Chest today and some abs (as usual).. here is what i did:
- Free Motion machine - Cable Rows - 35lbs - 3 sets of 15 repetitions (this was my warm-up exercise)
- Bent over Dumbbell Rows - 25 lbs each hand - 5 sets of 5 repetitions
- Cable Rows - 75lbs - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- Upright Rows - 30lbs (unfortunately i could not find any other weight LOL) - 5 sets of 5 repetitions
- side raises - 12.5lbs each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press - 15lbs each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- Chest Press - 65lbs - 5 sets of 5 repetitions
- Dumbbell Flys - 10lbs each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- Crunches - 3 sets of 30 repetitions
had to cut it short because we had to pick up the kids from school.. i'm definitely going to be going tomorrow morning - before hanging out with some amazing ladies (will have to post about it! - i'm way to excited!)
i'm really hating my body right now - aunt flow is going to be here in a couple of days - i'm SO bloated i look ridiculous in all my clothes.. that's also my fault for eating everything that i've been craving (salty stuff haha).. anyway, i'm hoping to add in some cardio tomorrow.. not exactly sure what i'll work out.. but i know i'm going to do it - no excuses! :) alright everyone!
your fit challenge tomorrow is to STRETCH! :) stretching is super important after a workout! :) don't want to injure yourself! till next time!