Sunday, June 19, 2011

Gym Session :: 06/19/2011

Happy Father's Day to all the Amazing Dad's out there! Hope you all had an amazing weekend with the daddies in your life!


My Hubby and I spent our morning... of course at the gym! :) i'm so proud of myself that i was able to go throughout this week and hoping the momentum will still continue even though i'm going back to work.

I did legs/biceps and abs as usual.. added a few things here and there.. here is my workout for the day.


Legs:
- Squats (olympic bar + weights) - 115lbs - 5 sets of 5 repetitions.
- Dumbbell Dead Lifts - 35lbs each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- Bulgarian lunges - bodyweight - 3 sets of 12 repetitions
- Standing Calve raises - 4 sets of 20 repetitions
- Thigh Abductor (Machine) 30lbs - 3 sets of 12 repetitions
- Thigh Adductor (Machine) 30lbs - 3 sets of 12 repetitions

Biceps:
- Concentration Curls - 15lbs each hand - 5 sets of 5 repetitions
- Hammer Curls - 12.5 lbs each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- Cross body Curl - 12.5lbs each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions

Triceps:
- Bench Dips (bodyweight) - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- Kickbacks - 5lbs each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions

Abs:
- Lying Crunches (on ab-machine) 3 sets of 30 repetitions
- Hanging leg lifts (On dip machine) 3 sets of 20 repetitions

Hubby and I cooled down and stretched after our workout - which i must remind myself and all of my readers.. how important it is to stretch! trust me - i never used to stretch when I was younger, but when you get older.. it is a MUST! you do not want to pull a muscle, or have it tear! so stretch, stretch, STRETCH after your workout!

Alright - time to have lunch with my dad and family and then visit hubby's dad and family! Enjoy this beautiful day! be positive! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review