So this is what i did today.. i did take a pre-workout supplement (White Flood).. got my adrenaline going!
- Squats (with olympic bar + weights) 125lbs - 5 sets of 5 repetitions
- Dumbbell Deadlifts 35lbs each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- Lying Leg Curls (machine) - 30lbs - 3 sets of 12 repetitions
- Standing calf raises - 3 sets of 20 repetitions
- Alternating Seated Dumbbell Curl - 15lbs each hand - 5 sets of 5 repetitions
- Standing Hammer Curls - 15lbs each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- Leg Lifts - 3 sets of 30 (omg my lower tummy needs this LOL - still SO weak after having a c-section almost 5 years ago!)
- Crunches - 3 sets of 30 reps
but that was pretty much my workout. i will say that - before you judge someone - just know everyone has a story...just think about this - People call a girl 'fat', No one knows she has a serious disease which causes her to be overweight . Or maybe they might look overweight to you when they have lost weight and are still in the process of losing weight. I'd hate for anyone to get discouraged from anyone saying mean things to them..
I know now to not let anyone bother me about stupid comments, or just in general. I know MY story, my struggles and my journey. Yes I have lost 21lbs doing it the right way.. not crash dieting or anything.. yes i may not look like the skinniest girl in the world.. but i'm a work in progress. i'm so proud of how far i've come and i'm thankful for the support of my family and real friends who know me :)
so if you ever feel discouraged - Don't! just means you need to work harder.. and that's always a good thing - let it fuel the fire within you! because you can do anything you set your mind to! My goal - i feel i keep repeating myself, is to lose another 20lbs and gain lean muscle. I'm hoping to do this by my birthday in september.. I know I can do it! and I know for those of you mommies who are on the same boat as myself.. I know You can do it too! Who's with me?!