Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Post Gym Talk (hygiene).. random blogging

Have you ever been done with your workout, only to have to rush doing errands or make a quick stop at the groceries and didn't get time to freshen up or do your post-gym primp as usual?

I actually was given the opportunity to try out the Cottonelle Flushable Moist Wipes and I definitely will say - highly recommended for the lady on the go. 

It's great to put in your gym bag and use it to freshen up after a good workout, or even on your lunch break or anytime you need it. the great thing about it, is not only is it great for on the go, but great to use at home as well. 

You can visit >HERE< to receive a coupon for a $1.00 of Flushable Moist Wipes.

The good thing about the wipes is that they are not scented - they didn't irritate my skin or anything like that. I do like that they are pre-moistened, but wish they could be just a tad bit more wet and flexible lol (they sometimes feel rather stiff) but the material is sturdy. 

If you are a Mommy and have used Huggies wipes, that's exactly how they feel. I personally love the target brand of baby wipes - but these will do just fine.

I know some of you may be like omg - what a weird thing to blog about, but when you care about your hygiene and your like me - i'd like to share any thing i can with those who i know may use it and find it useful! 

Definitely would recommend this for those of you gals (and guys) that need this!








FTC: I was NOT paid to write this article, I was however given a free sample. It was my decision to blog about this and this is my own opinion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review