Happy Saturday Everyone! I've been super busy the past week (and i'm supposed to be on vacation lol).. Started off this morning super early by taking my oldest daughter to her Dentist appointment. luckily it wasn't too long - afterwards, went home scooped up Jasli and Daddy and headed off to the gym.
The girls actually love coming with us to the gym because they have a kid's club and it's fun for the girls to play with other kids over there. Today I worked out chest/back and did some cardio as well.
Here is my workout for today:
- Cable Row - 75lbs - 5 sets of 5 repetitions
- Lat Pull Down (Wide Grip) - 60lbs - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- Bent Over Barbell Rows (from ground) - 40lbs - 3 sets of 12 repetitions
- One Arm Pull-Down (machine + free weights) 30lb each side - 3 sets of 12 repetitions
- Barbell Bench Press - 65lbs - 5 sets of 5 repetitions
- Incline Dumbbell Press - 15lbs each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- Dumbbell Flyes - 10lbs each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- Crunches - (Ab Machine) - 3 sets of 30 repetitions
- Leg Lifts - (bodyweight) - 3 sets of 25 repetitions
- 10 minutes on stair master
- 15 minutes on treadmill (incline - light jog)
That pretty much was my workout for today! I just got back from the mall with the kiddos - since Hubby got called in to work some overtime (we were all supposed to go shopping)..
The mall we went to was a disaster lol so many people last minute shopping like myself lol - not to mention longest lines ever, clothes everywhere.. and then the kids got a balloon each, but of course it was so crowded The little one let go on accident and i couldn't retrieve it lol. but she was in good spirits and kept saying, "it's okay mommy". i felt horrible lol.. if daddy was there he would've been able to get it :D
anywho... it all of a sudden is like super hot outside.. I swear the weather is bipolar around my neck of the woods.. but i guess i can't complain :) I hope all of you have a fantastic weekend - please enjoy father's day with your families! till my next blog!