Thursday, February 18, 2010

FOTN: Purple & Bluez

HI all! :) This is a quick FOTN that I did (i had this on during the day at work - so sorry if it's fading away like the rest of my makeup lol).. but thought i'd share with you all :)

These are from my laptop.. i'm going to edit this later (uploading my video to YT right now).. and will post them on here later..

Tell me whatcha think?










I'm still on the hunt for the perfect foundation (liquid) and powder.. I had some great recommendations from MUG, so i'm going to go to the mall tonight (after running some errands) and check them out - I wasn't too sure what the heck color I am because whenever I go to the MAC counter, the makeup looks find there at the store, but when I use the product at home - it's always either way too dark or too light.. but i had some recommendations and i hope it'll be a match.. (i hate having super oily t-zone and dry cheeks)..

But for this FOTN i'm using:

FACE
Revlon Colorstay in Medium Beige
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW25
MAC Mineralize Blush in Gleeful

EYES
UDPP
BH Cosmetics 120 Palette Edition 2 (for Lid color purple)
Maybelline Expert Eyeshadow Quad Seashore Frosts for Inner corner/Crease/outter corner
Wet N Wild Gel/Cream eyeliner in 886 Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in zero on waterline
L'oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara in Blackest Black


LIPS
Aquaphor
MAC Faux L/S
MAC Cranberry L/L


I'm looking for the perfect face primer for oily skin any recommendations? :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow the eye makeup is so pretty!!!

    And OMG the same thing happened to my mom after she had me and my sister - her feet went from size 5 to size 6!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank's Sophia!

    but that's the exact same size i went to.. (well 5.5 to 6.5! yikes!) lol.. it's okay, my feet actually went all the way to size 7 (i guess from the swelling during pregnancy).. but luckily it's down to a 6 now.. lol.. don't think i can go any smaller than that LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such pretty and floaty colors -- reminds me of a sweet dream! You did a wonderful job as usual...can't wait to see the video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look girl!

    For liquid foundation, I would definitely recommend you to check out the MAKE UP FOREVER HD. I have been using it for a few months now, & Im in love. They come in a wide range of shades, so I found one that matched my skin perfectly. Also, the coverage is very natural.

    -Jess Mai

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Irene - thanks hun! they remind me of candy lol.. in candyland ;) dreamy candy land haha

    @Jess - thanks love! :) i actually have that one and i'm not really liking it.. i don't know if it's the brush i'm using or what.. but for me it doesn't cover my flaws good enough without being flakey.. im actually going to sell my MUFE HD Powder.. im gonna hold onto the liquid foundation just in case though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw really? Which brush do you use to apply it?

    I use the skunk brush from sephora.

    Yes. The coverage is supposedly med-high but, I find it more med than high.

    ReplyDelete
  7. & I use Mac Msf natural to set. I find the MUFE HD powder makes my face chalky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jess - Hey love - I used the 187 mac brush to stipple.. and use the mac 190 to just apply/blend everything out..

    i just bought studio fix and i'm going to mix it with the revlon color stay and see it i like that..

    i'm going to actually sell my MUFE HD foundation.. the MUFE HD powder totally makes my face chalky - even when i use really little! lol.. so i'm going to sell that too on my blog sale (coming soon! lol)..

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review