Thursday, February 4, 2010

KoreaBigEyes.com Complete Review & Haul

So I'm very excited to announce to you all that the package that I was telling you about (well one of them) had arrived yesterday.. and i was SOO excited.

I don't know if you all remember my previous post "You Look like a Doll!".. was the first time i used/told anyone about the Circle Lenses..

So I had originally purchased the Big Brown DM23 & Neo Cosmo 4 Tones in Green from KoreaBigEyes.com .. They later asked me to do a video review for their company, and that they would send me a free pair. I chose the Hypersize Gray.. and loved the Neo Cosmo 4 Tones in Blue, I asked them to add it (I payed for that one).

So i'm going to be doing a review and haul on ALL of the lenses that I Own (all from KoreaBigEyes.com)..

But Firstly here are pictures of the package etc:



The package itself





The Contents of the package





The Free Contact Lens cases each purchase comes with






The Well Packaged Hypersize Gray Contact Lenses












The package that the Neo 4 Tone (Blue) Come in (it comes in a box, but i removed these from the box)



Then a real quick way to open your Circle Lens bottles (i know i was confused at first lol) so hope this helps, I recorded it really quickly - so please bare with me haha!



Here is the Review/Haul on the Lenses..





So here are some pictures:
Big Brown DM23



Color: 4/5
Enlargement: 5/5
Comfort: 3/5
Overall Rating: 3/5
Overall, these are great to enlarge the eye, without having a really bright color, it is very drying (for me) so the use of rewetting drops was a MUST for these lenses. But otherwise - it gives a great dolly-eyed look! and will probably use these on special occasions!

Hypersize Gray (My free pair i picked out)
(sorry i look like crap - this was the end of the day and all my make-up had worn off)

Both Eyes - NO flash (lol i look cross-eyed!)



No Flash - side view



With Flash


Color: 4/5
Enlargement: 5/5
Comfort: 5/5
Overall Rating: 5/5
Overall I love this pair, and these are one of my favorites thus far. It made my iris' large! and I loved the dolly effect. What i didn't like was, in flash or in bright areas, the color looks more blue than gray (to me at least), but that doesn't post a problem. It's one of the more natural colors, like barely wearing anything - and i like that for everyday use. This was pair was MUCH more comfortable than the above mentioned, so i'd probably wear this everyday!

Neo Cosmo 4 Tones in GREEN
(sorry i have barely any make-up on and it really does make a difference! ew!) but just to give you a general idea)

With Flash




Both No Flash


Color: 5/5
Enlargement: 4/5
Comfort: 5/5
Overall Rating: 4/5
Overall, These are super bright greenish colored, it looks like a very natural vivid green (if that makes any sense loL).. I know in my video i said it didn't make your iris size bigger, but in pictures and after wearing it and looking at the video, it does, but slightly.. I guess it's because it's a lighter color than the other two, so you can't see the difference as well. But these are very comfortable.. These are very brightly colored, so i'll wear them for special occasions.


Neo Cosmo 4 Tones in BLUE





Color: 5/5
Enlargement: 4/5
Comfort: 5/5
Overall Rating: 4/5
Overall this is my second favorite pair of circle lenses that I own.. Just like the Green ones, it's very bright and it's super exotic and something i'd wear to go out, or maybe everyday depending on what i wanna look like, but it's super comfortable, and really cute in person/pictures! i don't look like such a brown-eyed babe with these on! I Love them!


So overall my experience with http://www.koreabigeyes.com/ has been an absolute pleasure!
Lovely service...Extremely awesome prices...Protective packaging...Fast Shipping (TOOK 5 DAYS!!) (Depending on location but promises it will arrive within 2 weeks)

So if you like what you see, and now you know my secret! please tell them Khristine or RandomnesswithKhris sent you! :)

Thanks and I hope the video was helpful! :)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! Don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel!

<3 Khristine

1 comment:

  1. www.kpop2.com KPOP Fashion Lenes shop. You can buy a korean contact lenses $ 10. It is a safe color contact lenses approved by KFDA.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review