Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday 02/13/2010 Gym Session

Hey Good Morning Everyone!

So I fell asleep at freakin 2AM watching "Dexter" with Hubby lol - we are barely done with Season 1.. OMG i'm hooked! So I freakin fell asleep wearing my damn make-up from yesterday..

And when I woke up - i was in a bit of a rush, trying to eat breakfast, take my pre-workout supplement, brush my teeth and wash my face - i didn't do my eyeshadow as it was gonna take me forever cause it's on there pretty good - so EXCUSE my video LOL I do not put make-up to go to the gym!

and if any of you are wondering.. NO i was not driving. I was just watching the neighbors pass by lol cause i was recording myself and they were staring at me so just to clear that up!



LOL don't mind the rattle of my keys.. i was SOOO cold i was trying to keep warm by moving LOL and so i kept jittering my legs around haha! gosh i'm such a nerd in the morning.. or in general hah! guess you can see how dorky I am! OH well!


this is my first day back at the gym from missing a freakin week from my stomach flu.. ughh! hate when i miss the gym.. but :) be back soon Beauties!

UPDATED
Shoulder exercises done today:

Seated Dumbbell Press (3 sets of 8 repetitions 12lbs each hand)
Side Raises (3 Sets of 8 repetitions 12lbs each hand)
Front Raises (3 Sets of 8 repetitions 12lbs each hand)

Biceps:
Seated Dumbbell Curls (3 sets of 8 repetitions 15lbs each hand)
Hammer Curls (3 sets of 8 repetitions 15lbs each hand)

Tip: When lifting the weights, make sure it's a weight that is challenging enough that you have to really work to finish those reps! ;)

Since it was my first day back at the gym, and Karen & D were going to Frisco for V-Day (Have fun guys!) I didn't want to over do it.

<3 Khristine

4 comments:

  1. I really admire how you can drag your booty out to the gym in the morning. I've been trying to get better at it, but I just am not a morning person...then I'm too tired after work. Aaaah...excuses!

    BTW I LOVE YOUR DIMPLES. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Irene! I must admit though - I do have my days where I just am like - I'm too tired! lol..

    but i'm trying to be really good! lol..

    i don't think anyone has noticed - but I've got two dimples on one side LOL! like a 2-in-1.. you can only see it up close though.. i don't have one on my left side.. (weird) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Khris! Thanks for stopping by my blog ^_^ Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

    I really wanna watch Dexter!! Everyone says it's such a good show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sophia - hey Hun! You must watch it!! It's so addicting!

    My valentines day was spent with my litle ones since my hubbu was working but we'll be doing dinner tonight ;) how was yours?

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review