Monday, February 1, 2010

Sultry Colored (Purple/Gold/Turquoise) Smokey-Eye Tutorial



Well there you have it! this was the requested look that some of my members at my mommy website www.WorldForMoms.com had requested, as well as a few co-workers, friends and some family members that were really interested in the colors..

This is everything I used in the video:

Make Up For ever HD (Foundation - i used 120 & Powder)
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
MAC Hug Me Lipstick
MAC Graphblack Eyeliner
MAC Gleeful Blush
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
BH Cosmetics - 120 Eyeshadow Palette, Edition 2
L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara in Blackest Black
IMAN Perfect eye pencil in Ebony (for my eyebrows)
Fake Eyelashes from my previous post

Brushes used:
MAC 213SE brush
Sonia Kashuk Small E/S Brush (white handle)

And pictures of the finished look ;) sorry i've been breaking out late (so stressed from work etc ughhh!)











I had a lot of fun doing this look :) I hope to do many many many more, and only get better at what I LOVE to do! <3

:) if you have any other questions, comments, please feel free to comment, chat in my little chatbox on the left side ;)

<3 Khristine

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review