Thursday, February 18, 2010

GEO Nudy Grey Circle Lens review from DBeautyShop.com

I was contacted by a representative from DBeautyShop.com, They asked If I would do a video review on their lenses (of my choice).

I went ahead and opted for their GEO Nudy Grey Circle Lenses because I just loved how it looked on their Model, and was hoping I would have a similar look and I wanted something different - since i had brown, dark gray, green and blue lenses.

It took 2 weeks to get to me which I was hoping I would get it faster that that, because of my experience from KoreaBigEyes. But They were totally worth the wait!

Here are pictures of the packaging:





The Contents of the package


Here are some pictures of the lens containers/bottles that it comes in and what they look like





And the FREE contact lens case that comes with each purchase:


And here are some pictures I snapped of my free sample/gift of the BB Cream:







WITH LENS


WITHOUT LENS





LOL Sorry, very unflattering angle of my eyes. I can't look at the camera, with it being so close, i ALWAYS come out lookin' crosseyed! :D



and remember i posted a video on how to open the circle lenses in their bottle cases on my last review? well if not here's the video - don't mind the subtitlte - it's just the same concept of opening it:


Here is My Video review on the lenses From DBeautyShop.com


Color: 5/5
Enlargement: 5/5
Comfort: 4/5
Overall Rating: 5/5
Overall, I absolutely LOVE these lenses. I actually think these are my new favorite pair! It's not too bright and quite natural looking (I know the pictures show they are real light, but they actually look really nice) In my video I said I liked the more "natural" looking ones.. LOL I meant I liked the gray/black ones more than like bright green/aqua blues etc... I love the enlargement because I love the Dolly-Eyed look! It's a lot more comfortable than any of my other pairs, which I LOVE - I had no problem using them, my eyes are normally sensitive - so that's why I gave it a 4, because they do dry the eyes out a tad because their water content is less than normal contact lenses.

I love how it looks on me, and how it kind of has a halo effect around my eyes! So yes - I LOVE THESE! I'd probably use these a lot more than just special occasions, maybe everyday! lol.. okay maybe not, but i'd surely wear these out often as they are not extremely noticable like my other pairs that I have.


My Overall experience with DBeautyShop.com was amazing. They were extremely polite and helpful. Like I mentioned in my video, their communication with me was awesome! Kept me in the loop through every step! Although the prices are a bit higher than what i've spent before, I definitely wouldn't mind spending the extra cash for these amazing lenses! totally worth the wait!


Thanks and I hope the video/blog was helpful! :)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! Don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel and My Twitter!

Here is the website I mentioned to check if your GEO lenses are authentic
http://geo.fw1860.com/

Please ALWAYS check to make sure your GEO lenses are authentic, because there are fakes out there! and remember you need to protect your eyes! make sure you know what your putting in them! Fake GEO lenses can be very dangerous to your eyes! so please be aware! :)



<3 Khristine

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love the look of colored lenses, but could never use them because well...I'm pretty sure they don't make lenses for people as blind as me OR with astigmatism. *sigh*

    Still, you look absolutely gorgeous in them! I think grey is quite pretty and doesn't look as unnatural as a blue or green lens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Love! I think they do have prescriptions and offer some lenses for those with astigmatism. I used to have the worst eyesight ever and astigmatism, but i had lasik eye surgery in 2006.. :) so i dont need glasses anymore (thankfully!) :)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG IT LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY. Two days ago i was deciding which lenses should I get. I was debating either the nudy grey, green or violet or angel grey...mostly was thinking of the nudy grey & violet...and i ended up getting the violet..but now that i see your nudy grey it looks so pretty...JEALOUS....is it comfortable? does it dries your eyes? i have the angel brown i think it gets a little dry and foggie some time @@ duno y =[

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Cyd - Your so sweet! :) it actually is very comfortable.. still does make my eyes a bit dry though, but i just have sensitive eyes.. and when i first started wearing it - it was foggy, but not anymore..

    what solution are you using? is it new? maybe it's the solution? (just a thought) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks good on you!! i like the contact lens case. so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Iyah - Thanks Hun :) they lens cases are cute! i love them! wish they were either purple or pink though ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. how can we get the anti fake number?
    what is anti fake numbr anyway?
    tx

    ReplyDelete
  8. inge luciana - because there are many other companies that claim to be real geo lenses. authentic geo lenses have a 'serial number' on the bottle and you can verify if it is authentic or not on here (like mentioned above)

    http://geo.fw1860.com/

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review